Roth Legal reinforces trial counsel at every phase of the litigation, from drafting the complaint to pre-trial motion practice, dispositive and evidentiary motions, jury instructions, verdict forms, post-judgment proceedings, and stays. Trial counsel may also obtain a margin by engaging us, as detailed below, pursuant to formal ethics opinions.
- “Comprehensive drafting.” We provide deep research on legal questions, draft complex filings, and identify creative solutions to difficult problems. We also offer insight into substantive and procedural strategies, treating each issue as outcome determinative. Because it may be.
- “New grounds to recover attorney’s fees and for relief.” We excel at finding grounds to recover a fee award, and additional relief for your clients, both at law and in equity. We offer knowledge on statutory, rule based, and common law grounds for recovery.
- “Profit, not expense.” In many cases our time is billable to the client at your hourly rate, allowing you to obtain a margin in accordance with formal ethics opinions. We also welcome alternative and hybrid fee arrangements, including fixed-plus-success and hourly-plus-contingency, among other methods to add value. Contact us to learn more.
- “Safeguard against error.” A procedural misstep can lead to reversal on appeal, no matter how hard-earned your victory. We anticipate issues, develop a record for review, and preserve error from the appellate perspective. You win the case from the bottom. We protect you from the top.
- “More flexibility in your practice.” Preparing arduous filings requires large blocks of time that are often unavailable in the busy practice. Yet, deadlines are rarely negotiable. Retaining us enables you to concentrate on other aspects of the case — not to mention growing your practice — without compromising your work product.
Contact us at your convenience to learn more about how we can improve your team.